Slideshow

Troy Kirby

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inspiration

I saw a man walking with a garbage bag, it gave me an idea for a short story.

Isn't it weird what pops into your head when you are in writing mode? There are certain times in which if I look at anything, I have a complete story intact, the majority of the pieces already formed. All I have to do is write it.

I haven't had writers block in the sense of sitting at a keyboard, unsure what to write about. If there has been any writer's block, it has been due to priorities of time. Especially work related.

I have made it a mission this year to not get bogged down at work so much. No more extra hours at the office when I could be writing. Will this work? I have no clue, but I am going to try hard and just do it.

Wow, that sounded Stuart Smalley, didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment