Slideshow

Troy Kirby

Monday, April 18, 2011

Russian Viewers

Dear Russian Viewers - (1980s villian comrades of the former USSR - kidding),

I have noted a lot of traffic on my blog from you. This is obviously from Kjarkhastan, a country formed last Tuesday. Joking.

I want to thank you. Apparently a lot of the Deity sales on kindle have been from the international side of the house. What I find encouraging is how we communicate is changing. Soon, the access to literature from Russia pop culture could be as mainstream as American culture. Are there Russian Lady Gagas? We shall see.

I'm jazzed about this time we live in.

I can't wait to see where we go from here. Btw - please leave a comment in Russian behind on this post. It will be fun to see what is put there and how long Babelfish takes to transcribe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment