Slideshow

Troy Kirby

Friday, May 13, 2011

All over the place

Things come at you from all sides, sometimes.

A few things have happened in the last few days which have me shaking my head. It doesn't kill my resolve but it makes me wonder. Maybe something is up with the universe.

My old employer called me, discussing whether after three years they want me back. Of course, they thought it would be at the same job title and entry-level pay of 2006-08. Nope, not happening. But we shall see if they come up with a better offer that works.

Friends and coming, going, all of this is interesting.

So is another part-time opportunity which I did last summer, got an e-mail asking me for another shot. Don't know what to make of that one.

Another business opportunity comes about with the option of being my own boss. Yes, it would be a lot of sacrifice, but isn't that the point?

The internet blog system goes down.

While I could be frustrated or confused or let the avalanche of too much stuff going on bother me, it really doesn't.

I let the people who want to babble about their lot in life just talk. I keep writing, being true to what I want to do.

Just keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment