Slideshow

Troy Kirby

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Matt Foley 101


I find myself wondering if I should be a motivational speaker. Mainly because I have to convince people of their own best interests. I don’t know how this happened, but since, I’ll go with it because I’ve got nothing else to do.

My friends keep calling me for advice, blowing up my phone. Some of the more curious questions asked are introspective. I can only tell you what I think, not what you are thinking inside.

A lot of the worry is about flopping.

How many times has a person not done something and flopped? I would say all of them.

Instead of sitting there, pretending that tomorrow is the day that you will get up off the couch and do whatever, why not do it now?

Seems better to me than waiting around for inspiration to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment